• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Craig Walters
    Posting Your Image and Works Etiquette
    by Craig Walters
    i've done numerous retouches, restores and photo art on retouchpro.com. i enjoy it. however, there is something that rankles me just a bit from time to time. someone comes in, posts needing help with an image, goes away for a while, comes back and gives maybe a general 'thanks, all', picks up their...
    07-13-2007, 12:33 AM
  • drode
    If it's not good, I don't want to fix it
    by drode
    This was a quote from Jay Maisel in a recent video with Scott Kelby. It struck me as profound on two levels.

First and most obvious was the idea that one should start with a quality image and go from there. One will rarely take a poor image and make it great and a mediocre final image...
    07-26-2011, 11:37 AM
  • tarsands
    Improving image quality through algorithms?
    by tarsands
    Hey Team,
    I have a question for you, for an idea that came up at work today which is not really directly involved in photograph restoration but sort of is. Let me explain. Also if there is a better forum to ask this in please let me know.

I work for a seismic research company, and...
    12-04-2013, 07:38 PM
  • klassylady25
    Beginner woes...
    by klassylady25
    I've been on here for some time and the more I watch the more discouraged I become. Mind you that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop trying but everytime I see your pictures come out so well, and you talk about this techique or use of that tool, I think that I may never come to a place of excellence....
    02-25-2006, 01:31 PM
  • Ken Fournelle
    Work Flow
    by Ken Fournelle
    I imagine there are many work flow methods. Listed below is one I am using based on what I believe I found in Katrin Eismann's books. What I am confused about is when in the process is the best time to crop, resize, sharpen, flatten and print. Here is what I currently follow:

1. Duplicate...
    02-20-2004, 09:29 AM
Working...
X