Help For Tough Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help For Tough Challenges

I just thought I'd mention a little factoid about the challenges that I think is often overlooked and could be very helpful when working on ones that are truly, ummmm, Challenging.

Whenever Doug posts a new challenge, he also posts a sort of "main thread" about it. Here is what the breadcrumb trail looks like to one that was actually pretty well utilized:

RetouchPRO Forums > Technique > Challenges > Restoration Challenges > Restoration Challenge #34

The very top thread, (HERE), holds an interesting discussion between people who were struggling with this particular one.

If you go to the Forums main menu and click on Challenges, you'll find that each one has such a main thread. I think that possibly posting notes about your questions and dilemmas in that area for challenges you have problems with might be of some help to some of you who feel that you are struggling with them at times...

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Finding Challenges' Starting Images
    by T Paul
    The gallery can be a bit confusing at first.

From the gallery click the home button and the challenges links should show up. You can also access the challenges from the main page navigation menu by clicking on challenges.

Once you get to the challenges' menu just select...
    08-11-2003, 10:40 AM
  • svsg
    challenges - decreasing participation
    by svsg
    I noticed that the number of submissions to the challenges has decreased significantly over time in each of the categories(retouching, restoration,manipulation etc) but I see a lot of activity in the other forums. What is the reason?
    08-07-2003, 12:18 PM
  • Djanvk
    Older Challenges?
    by Djanvk
    In the restoration challenges I can only find as far back as #37, is there something I'm missing to see the challenges older than #37?

Thanks
    05-05-2008, 03:04 AM
  • Ron
    Where are they?
    by Ron
    I know all Retouch challenges must be here someplace. In fact I found "Restoration Challenge #11" by using the search function, but there must be an easier way.

Looking at the Restoration Challenge site only displays the last ten challenges. I'm sure that many new members might...
    02-04-2003, 07:18 PM
  • crazyfly1
    Challenges
    by crazyfly1
    I'm not sure how challenges get started but imho we need some new ones. Unless I'm missing something (quite possible) the last restoration challenge was over a year ago. I'll keep an eye out for new ones.
    09-24-2012, 10:10 PM
Working...
X