• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• AlexFournelle
    Call for help : about that finishing touch...
    by AlexFournelle
    Hello everyone,

First time posting here, although I lurked (sporadically) for years. Sorry, in advance, for my poor english, I promise I do as best as I can.

I've been tasked by my loving father with repairing a picture of my great grandfather. My grandmother (she's a great-great-grandmother...
    10-13-2009, 08:36 PM
  • bcarll
    Maybe I Should Have Said NO
    by bcarll
    Hello to all,

This photo was given to me to try and weave some magic with. It was sent to whoever WalMart uses to do restoration work and it was returned saying not enough information and that they could not do anything to it. Also sent to a local photo center and the same comments. I...
    01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
  • jannetie
    Cabinet Card - Katrina Flood Damage
    by jannetie
    Hi all! This is my first post 'though I've been reading and learning so much from these forums for a while now.
    I have a problem photograph that a client wants restored, but has budget constraints. The photo is terribly damaged by water and muck from hurricane Katrina. The owner would like it...
    12-30-2005, 05:42 AM
  • niteowl64
    advice wanted
    by niteowl64
    Looking for some advice from those with more experience. Halfway through an old family photo. What is the best way to fix all the scratches on the right side from about the hand down? Theres blotches that look like lint as well. Clone and healing brush will take forever and I know there must be a way...
    06-17-2010, 03:03 AM
  • Billfields
    Worth the Effort?
    by Billfields
    I think I may have posted this picture before, maybe a year or so ago. It is of my great grandfather and his children taken about 100 years ago and as you can see, it has been well handled and shared over the last century. I would like to, if not restore, at least improve it. I am defiantly a novice...
    07-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Working...
X