can these be fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can these be fixed

Hi all I am wondering if its possible to turn both these pictures into a oblong pictures say about 5" x 7" and also enhanced as @ they was originally oblong but have been cut in a circle

thanks all
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vodds; 06-21-2009, 07:24 AM. Reason: forgot to attatch pictures

Re: can these be fixed

Originally posted by vodds View Post
    Hi all I am wondering if its possible to turn both these pictures into a oblong pictures say about 5" x 7" and also enhanced as @ they was originally oblong but have been cut in a circle

thanks all
    try the Crop tool
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks all
      Here is my try
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LloydM View Post
        Here is my try
        They look pretty good to me. And this is perhaps über-critical, but the guy's medal still pokes me in the eye. I'd have maybe selected it, and curved it down a notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Southbay View Post
          They look pretty good to me. And this is perhaps über-critical, but the guy's medal still pokes me in the eye. I'd have maybe selected it, and curved it down a notch.
          Ok Southbay, How's this -- I found the guy and put the inscription on it..
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks all for trying these pictures but I see by cropping you lose most of the pictures background to the right of the man I think they are tents isnt there a way to contain most of background

Comment

Thanks all for trying these pictures but I see by cropping you lose most of the pictures background to the right of the man I think they are tents isnt there a way to contain most of background
              Lets see your try... We are here to help...
              Not retouch for you.....
              Attached Files

Comment

Use the clone tool to fix it.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Cupcake; 06-23-2009, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LloydM View Post
                  Ok Southbay, How's this -- I found the guy and put the inscription on it..
                  That's VERY cool. Nice.

Comment

Methinks Vodds is a leach, and there are too many folks willing to bleed for free.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch View Post
                      Methinks Vodds is a leach, and there are too many folks willing to bleed for free.
                      I dont really see your point Also I am not a leach. Plus Methinks is 2 seperate words not 1 Me thinks Like so. you follow now. Also I had the understanding that Retouch was to help people with there photos. maybe I am wrong but I have seen several people here upload there photos for repair. So please
                      Enlighten me

Comment

From the FAQ:
                        Will you do my restoration/retouch/repair for me?
                        No. This is a site for learning, and we will gladly help you learn to do it yourself. We have a "Image Help" forum just for that purpose. Click on "Forums" on the navbar to get there. There is also a "Classifieds" forum if you're willing to pay one of our members to work on your photo.

And the archaic (a la Shakespeare) methinks is indeed one word.

Comment

well you learn something new every day here. But How comes I have read posts where they upload a photo & it gets fixed. what forum is that then. or is there a special forum for retouching or fixing photos. as like I said I have read several posts like that.

Comment

I have no problem either way. We can all self edit and dismiss those that offend us or we wish not to offer assistance. All the help given was great. Good job Cupcake! I just like calling you cupcake! Sorry
                            Vodds, you will find those to help. Maybe less of an expecting demeanor may enhance your attractiveness. Take a deep breath, regroup but don't leave with your tail tucked between your legs, your fine.
                            BUT!!! What the hell does this mean? Is this sing-song, ha
                            "Plus Methinks is 2 seperate words not 1 Me thinks Like so. you follow now."

OH, It just dawned on me that this may be broken english. If that's the case, my apologies.

c

Comment

thanks for your reply Sweetlight. and as for Plus Methinks is 2 seperate words not 1 Me thinks Like so. you follow now Well it seems maybe I was wrong in saying Methinks is 2 seperate words as Quoted by lurch. so my apologies to him. Also I just like to ask LloydM how did u get that shadow effect on right hand edge and bottom of picture like a raised up effect in photoshop cs4. unless it was done in another program.

Comment