• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• CazGraphicD
    First Restoration Attempt
    CazGraphicD
    by CazGraphicD
    Hi there Im new here, I have been using Photoshop for a while but this is my first restoration attempt, wondering what you guys think and how I could improve this. The picture is of my mother, who hasn't got the hang of scanning in high dpi and unfortunately the original has been lost....
    04-26-2013, 05:39 PM
  • csuebele
    First attempt at restoration
    csuebele
    by csuebele
    this is my first attempt at photo restoration. I've had this old tintype of my 3rd-great grandmother, and I've been wanting to work on it for years, so I finally gave it a go. How did I do? Anything I could do differently or better?

click here
    11-17-2009, 03:46 PM
  • Manfredo
    First attempt at photo restoration.
    Manfredo
    by Manfredo
    First of all, I'd like to say thank you to everyone here for making this site possible. I just discovered the site and it is fantastic.

I am a attempting to restore some old photographs of my grandparents, this is my first attempt and would like to ask for some feedback/suggestions for...
    01-15-2009, 11:36 AM
  • Chilihook
    Photo restoration of my Dad
    Chilihook
    by Chilihook
    This picture is of my Dad when he was a kid in the early 1940s. He's the one in the middle. As you can see in the original photo, a good deal of the picture is missing and there are cracks running all through it.

I did this resto about 2 years ago and was my second attempt at a serious...
    03-28-2008, 08:14 AM
  • Jon Foster
    So-So Restoration Attempt
    Jon Foster
    by Jon Foster
    This is a restoration of a wallet size photo. Of course it was the only photo left of it's kind so I had to save it... The first shot is the original and the second is my feeble attempt at a recovery. What do you guys think? I'm having trouble getting the green overtone out of it and would love any...
    03-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Working...
X