No announcement yet.

Please help me to repair the old photo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me to repair the old photo.

Re: Please help me to repair the old photo.

Originally posted by hljnabh View Post
    Welcome to RetouchPRO

How to attach Files/Images to your Posts or Threads?(Click here)

If you use Photoshop you can post fairly large pictures which are under 100k using the save for web function in Photoshop as described here:
    Size, Quality and/or Format your Attached Images.. (Click here)

If you want to post a larger resolution that is over 100K then you can host your image elsewhere and attach a link in the thread, but also please attach an under 100K version (so the thread remains useful in the future, regardless of external links).
    Other Hosts if you do not have your own site:
    ImageVenue.com (3Meg max, free) pixentral.com (2Meg max, free) photobucket.com (1 Meg max free, 5 Meg PRO) mediafire.com (100 Meg per file, free) post a link in the thread to the site that is hosting the larger image.
    Remember to attach an under 100K version in the thread so the thread remains useful in the future, regardless of external links.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Gerald McClaren
      Straighten crooked neck in photoshop Cs2
      by Gerald McClaren
      Hi! Everyone, I would like to know how can I straighten someone crooked neck in a photo. I have a photo and the person neck is tilted towards the left, how can I use liquefy in photoshop to straighten out his neck?

Gerald
      08-16-2009, 02:11 PM
    • beezy40
      Butta Fly
      by beezy40
      Is this image too saturated? I wanted to create a emotional hallmark card, photograph of this beautiful creature. How is the composition, and detail?...
      08-03-2009, 10:37 AM
    • tracyab
      Help required with a photocopy of a photo!
      by tracyab
      Hi

I am new to the site and looking for some advice please. I don't have the original photo of my mum and dad who have now passed, I only had a photocopy on my Iphone. It is of very poor quality and wondered if anyone could advice on what to use just to sharpen it up as much as possible....
      12-18-2017, 06:46 AM
    • clevet
      confederate soldier
      by clevet
      Hello all, I'm new to the RetouchPRO forum and would like to fine more information and help on restoring images such as the confederate soldier here. I'm pretty good with photoshop and small challanges, but images like this are beyond my skill level......Any suggestions, scanning options, books/workshops...
      04-29-2009, 02:30 PM
    • abmayor
      Shadow removal
      by abmayor
      Hello All,

Please I need help on how best to remove shadow from this image , . The image ahas a lots of sun or light reflect.

Thanks...
      10-28-2014, 12:19 PM
    Working...
    X