• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Restret
    What's Wrong With This Photo?
    by Restret
    This is a composite photo of a man in front of a nature scene, but it doesn't look real. What can be changed to improve the believability?

(The face is pixelated to protect the innocent

Thank you....
    07-14-2012, 09:26 AM
  • Charlene5
    Grandma is Back with More Damage to Light Areas
    by Charlene5
    Next photo I do I [I]promise[I] I'll choose one that I DO know how to fix In the meantime...

I started this one today. (I'm only posting a portion of the picture.) So far all I've done is clean up the worst spots and damage on the figures. I replaced the background and cleaned...
    07-17-2007, 07:42 PM
  • lqdwax
    Correcting Uneven Exposure
    by lqdwax
    Hello, First I would like to say that this site is great and so r the people. I have just joined recently but have been lurking for a while. and it seems I can always find the answers to my question without having to bother the people who work so hard to help newbies like me. but this time I am...
    08-04-2005, 08:06 PM
  • Colan
    How do I improve image quality?
    by Colan
    Hi

I have tried to restore the photo below and attached a b/w and sepia version.

I would like the photo to be clearer without so much noise if possible. I also seem to be getting it too dark or too bright, which looks terrible. Is this called silvering, which causes this....
    02-15-2007, 07:56 PM
  • kudin888@tm.net
    Can anything be done?
    by [email protected]
    Got a picture my mum gave me of her relative from the 40s. Can anything be donne to make the image clearer/sharper? Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

There are heaps more and would be willing to pay for pro retouching....
    06-09-2004, 10:21 PM
Working...
X