• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• nebgranny
    Helo with Gradient Mask
    by nebgranny
    Can some one post information on applying a gradient mask to a photo. I would like an explaination that would read easy for someone still new to using photoshop please.

I think I remember Gary posting some information on this before but could not find it in a search .Thanks Neb :rai...
    06-09-2006, 12:13 PM
  • groovigyrl
    Gradient Map
    by groovigyrl
    Hi all,

I'm experimenting with the gradient map and haven't been able to get too far with it. Argh. When I add the new adjustment layer for gradient map, my image switches to infrared (it looks like a film negative). It doesn't give me the box with the slide bar gradient that should automatically...
    10-14-2011, 07:57 PM
  • st.james
    "moveable" gradient
    by st.james
    I saw in a tutorial how you could make the gradient sort of loose, where it isn`t limited to the size of the canvas, so you can move it anywhere you want it in the picture.

Can anyone refresh my mind on how to do this, I forgot :-?
    01-08-2009, 09:43 AM
  • oxfordian32000
    Nonlinear gradients
    by oxfordian32000
    I have been introducting myself to gradients to help overlay textures from one layer to another. I use a radial gradient on a texture image, with a layer mask, to give contour to another image. The radial gradient starts from opaque at the center of the overlaid image, and goes to transparent at its...
    10-11-2004, 11:14 PM
  • Canna W
    Gradient tool:angle gradient
    by Canna W
    Like everyone else, I use the gradient tool all the time with layers' masks, and find it absolutely invaluable. There is one of its settings though that I can't understand at all - it's the third one along - the "angle gradient".

I am really curious as to how and why one...
    01-16-2009, 05:12 AM
Working...
X