Related Topics

Collapse

• Scrappy
    FFT RGB Problem
    by Scrappy
    Hi there,
    My name is Jim from Japan.
    Recently, I found this filter.
    Then, after installing, put it on the scanned file, looks different.
    I'm using CS5. Is there any mistake?
    open a file, run FFT filter.
    It look below this.

How can I fix this problem....
    10-16-2015, 04:36 AM
  • Liz
    FFT greyed out
    by Liz
    Hi,
    Big fan of FFT and it happily does the right thing on my work computer. On my home laptop with CS3, FFT is greyed out under filters.

I copied and pasted both FFT and IFFT into (through the Adobe Path) Filters. Shut down, restart, open Photoshop...it can see it but it's greyed...
    07-19-2008, 03:20 AM
  • skellington
    FFT partial banding problem
    by skellington
    I've got an old picture that is on photographic silk paper, it has the honeycomb texture. I used the FFT plugin. It does a brilliant job of removing the pattern except for an area on the top and bottom of the picture which has retained the still has the pattern and some horizontal lines. I have experimented...
    09-15-2010, 08:25 AM
  • yardkat
    Tricky FFT
    by yardkat
    Hello everyone,
    I'm having some difficulty with an image from which I wish to remove texture. I've tried ImageJ, Image Analyzer, and the FFT PS plugin, and the result is the same with all three. It processes the image fine, but when I zoom in on the FFT (the cross and stars thing) there are...
    06-06-2011, 09:26 AM
  • AWAIS400
    fft filter..
    by AWAIS400
    Dear all hi.. I am awais from lahore pakistan.

I am using cs3 on win xp and trying to repair my old photo. But i have a problem that when i scan this photo the photo paper texture is very visible .then i read about fft filter. But when i download and use it my system hang and not responding....
    05-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Working...
X