• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Caravaggio
    preserving wall texture
    by Caravaggio
    For this photo of a wall I had to extend the wall to the right while preserving wall texture. The photo is very high res so the difference in wall texture shows and I have lost the texture although you probably can't tell in the low res attachments. I basically copied and pasted parts of the wall that...
    01-31-2011, 11:58 AM
  • Fran
    remove texture
    by Fran
    Hi All,
    Can you tell me how to removed texture from old photos without the lost of detail? I would like to remove the texture, retouch the photo then replace the texture. I use CS5 and Topaz ( middle of the road user on both)
    I have been visiting this site for a long time and have learned...
    07-11-2011, 10:32 AM
  • viper7
    Looking for Leather Texture
    by viper7
    , First of all Thanks , Secondly sorry , iam not sure this is the right section to request or not. iam looking for a leather texture jpg , any idea from where i can get it or any one like to share ...

thank you Much
    10-17-2007, 08:45 AM
  • FrannyMae
    Color shift, honeycomb texture, and mold ..which Problem to Tackle First?
    by FrannyMae
    I hope someone can give me some guidance about what order to work on the attached picture. As I see it, the picture has at least three major problem areas: color shift, honeycomb texture, and mold? damage.

While I can usually fix each of these problems individually, I'm not sure which...
    11-27-2004, 01:27 PM
  • Ikiri
    Eyelid texture
    by Ikiri
    Hi,

The below file is completely unretouched / straight from RAW. How would you deal with these closed eyelids?
    I mean, in the centre of the eyelids there's hardly any texture / they're very soft. Even once I'm finished dodging/burning the rest of the skin (pore texture is relatively...
    11-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Working...
X