• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Free actions, scripts, and brushes
    by Doug Nelson
    We have a new Resources section where you can upload your favorite actions, brushes and scripts (and download, of course, once we get an initial inventory going). They don't have to be created by you, just as long as they're relevant and that sharing doesn't violate any sort of license (ie: they're...
    01-14-2005, 05:34 AM
  • aquariusbg011
    Brushes or some actions, HELP !
    by aquariusbg011
    http://www.devioushoney.net/devioushoney.php

Go on this site and look at first photo .. with brushes like old paper ..
    Does anybody know where I can find this ?

Thanx a lot,
    08-09-2010, 01:20 PM
  • sohagler
    The Joys of finding Photoshop brushes
    by sohagler
    I've spent a couple hours today having lots of fun playing with making my own brushes and shapes and digital doodling with the brush sets included with Photoshop 6. I have a whole new set of star-shaped brushes, simply because that's as advanced as my drawing goes.

Granted, this...
    07-03-2002, 04:07 PM
  • davidangel13
    Actions/Brushes/Programs
    by davidangel13
    Hi

New member and I apologize. This question MUST have been asked but apparently my search term capabilities are sub par or just plain suck.
    I'm new to Photoshop and have been specializing in beauty headshots,portraits, senior pics, etc. I am looking for a great set of Photoshop...
    11-21-2016, 09:43 AM
  • rnbluvva
    Problem w/ PS 7 Actions & Brushes Pallete
    by rnbluvva
    Hi there,

I have just been trying to load in some Actions that I downloaded from the web.

For some strange reason the Arrow on the Actions pallet will not do anything. I press it and it just does nothing, so I can't load in the action that I want to load in.
    04-14-2004, 03:00 AM
Working...
X