Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Brucemm
    Photo that has physical damage
    Brucemm
    by Brucemm
    Hello,
    I guess I'd like a lot of new members here, I've been drawn to the forum as I've been asked to "do what I can" to an old photo.
    My first reaction was "sorry can't help", but then....

My biggest issue right at the start is that the photo (guess...
    11-29-2009, 01:32 AM
  • Britsdad
    photo on a plate
    Britsdad
    by Britsdad
    Hiya guys,
    Here's a good one for you, a friend just gave me a plate with a photo embedded into it! It's of his sons girlfriends father who died when she was very young, and this is the only photo she's got of him. They are getting married in a couple of weeks and he's asked me if I can...
    05-25-2009, 03:29 PM
  • gblount
    Help with this photo
    by gblount
    Hi all! I'm having a major bad face day with this photo. If anyone has any suggestions or assistance, I would welcome them. I've uploaded the original and the copy I'm working on and a copy of what I'm coming up with (ugh!) which looks terrible.

Thanks,
    Greg...
    08-01-2007, 10:25 AM
  • sergio2263
    Badly damaged photo
    sergio2263
    by sergio2263
    Hello Everyone,

I got this very damaged photo I am trying to restored! I've done some work but would like to know if anyone has any better way of restoring this photo, any ideas, tips or tricks to make this photo better restored would be appreciated.

Thanks
    07-24-2013, 03:56 PM
  • leogabe
    Date of photo?
    leogabe
    by leogabe
    This photo was found in an old house in the southcentral region of Pennsylvania (Adams County to be exact). I'm presuming the family owned the house in which they are pictured. There was only one owner from 1870 until 1940's. The older gentleman in the middle, if he is the owner, would have been around...
    05-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Working...
X