• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CPorter
    Haze in old photo
    by CPorter
    Is there a good way to get rid of the white haze in this photo?

http://porterphotorepair.com/uploads/Emilybynum.jpg

Thanks!
    10-31-2013, 12:29 PM
  • Dimitri Storm
    Repairing an old black and white polaroid
    by Dimitri Storm
    I am trying to repair this old family photo. It appears the the top laminate got peeled off exposing the ink and photo beneath making it appear yellowish and faded. I have tried to repair it various ways nut it always looks like a 4 year old with a crayon did it. Can anyone suggest alternate repair...
    10-11-2014, 01:56 PM
  • alira
    colorizing an old black and white photo
    by alira
    I have an old photo that I would like to recolor. I read a tutorial on how to recolor a black and white photo. it works well except that I have 2 problems.

1.on one part of the photo, on half the arm the color does not work. it stays white. i don't know if that was a flash or just...
    11-28-2009, 04:57 AM
  • jjames
    Old Black and white Documents
    by jjames
    I have about 1000 old black and white documents that need cleaned up. They are old newsletters from the early 1900's. These were all given to me in jpegs scanned from micro film. I need to get rid of as much "extra" from the copies and leave the text looking clean and crisp. Can anyone tell...
    02-14-2012, 12:17 PM
  • Gerald McClaren
    60 year old color or black and white photo
    by Gerald McClaren
    Is there a simple technique to determine if a 60 year old photo is color or black and white? The photo is someone great, great, grandfather. The whole photo has a yellowish color over it, and it is hard to tell if it was once a color or black and white.

Gerald McClaren
    11-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Working...
X