Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really bad white haze fix.

Hey guys,

Been messing around with this image to remove the white haze on the left hand size of the image.

2nd image is what i have done so far, can it get any better than that? is it too dark?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Really bad white haze fix.

if you mask out your haze area you can adjust it to match the rest of the image then apply your overall feel and effect you want for the image. some additional retouching would help just to smooth out the lines. I started adjusting your pic to show you the kinds of adjustment layers that might be needed.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Really bad white haze fix.

Thanks a lot, i will try the adjustments you did.

I first scanned the image and try to work on it but the IQ was not the greatest, so then i took a picture with my DSLR and i was able to get somewhat of better IQ and the haze was not as visible.

Thanks a lot, i will continue to post, as i make some progress.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• mantra
        how can make this building white ?
        by mantra
        Hi

i watched many photos about interior pools or building , they are perfeclty white

for example in this picture , i shoot in raw , white balance

but i can't get it white
        in the reality it's white

how can make it white ?
        01-31-2013, 12:01 AM
      • sonix
        Selection help
        by sonix
        Hi again,

Thanks for all who help me in my previous post.

Now i have another problem which related with cut and paste from MS excel.

I created calendar with white background and the foreground is black. I tried to remove all the white background and left...
        04-20-2003, 06:42 AM
      • Sam Bacon
        Pure white highlights... how?
        by Sam Bacon
        Hi, all

I have been always wondering what would be the straightforward technique for making highlights be pure white which is quite common such as:

http://www.viennapaint.com/work/pop....x=380&posy=510...
        04-02-2009, 03:29 AM
      • KBS
        Correcting overexposed whites areas
        by KBS
        How can I correct this photo that is overexposed? The white areas are totally lacking in detail and "blown out". When printing, there is no ink at all on the paper, it looks really bad. After scanning photo, I've tried adjusting levels, color cast, brightness, highlights/shadows and nothing...
        07-28-2005, 10:30 PM
      • Lorlee
        Dirty White Seamless
        by Lorlee
        Well the seamless was not actually dirty but boy it caught lots of color casts! I took this picture outside and the sun was behind me so I had to use my black fleece to keep the sun from shining through the seamless. Now I do not have a clean seamless. I have tried many different ways to get a more...
        04-23-2010, 12:35 AM
      Working...
      X