Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badly damaged photo

Hello Everyone,

I got this very damaged photo I am trying to restored! I've done some work but would like to know if anyone has any better way of restoring this photo, any ideas, tips or tricks to make this photo better restored would be appreciated.

Thanks

here is my restored!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/9361528652/

helen

Related Topics

Collapse

• rainbowcarnage
    This is a severely damaged photo. Any point?
    by rainbowcarnage
    Hello there, I posted this in the Image Help section and someone suggested I post it elsewhere to see if I can get any good tips.

This picture (sort of) made it through Katrina. I'm attempting to restore it for a family friend because it is the last picture they have of their sister....
    08-11-2008, 09:56 PM
  • sergio2263
    Great grandmother very damaged photo Pls help
    by sergio2263
    Hi Guys,

I was passed on this photo of this Great grandmother to repair, I am afraid the photo is very damaged, it has been in a frame for years, it is actually a copy of a copy, the original has been lost. I am trying to repair what I can, but would be most grateful if I could have the...
    07-25-2008, 01:36 AM
  • Brucemm
    Photo that has physical damage
    by Brucemm
    Hello,
    I guess I'd like a lot of new members here, I've been drawn to the forum as I've been asked to "do what I can" to an old photo.
    My first reaction was "sorry can't help", but then....

My biggest issue right at the start is that the photo (guess...
    11-29-2009, 12:32 AM
  • Michael5567
    Can this photo be repaired?
    by Michael5567
    Hello everyone,

Hello there, I need some help with an old photo.

There was a small flood at my mom's house recently, and this photo was damaged pretty badly as you can see.

http://imgur.com/a/llWfw

I've tried a bit of retouching which seems...
    01-30-2012, 12:11 AM
  • Britsdad
    photo on a plate
    by Britsdad
    Hiya guys,
    Here's a good one for you, a friend just gave me a plate with a photo embedded into it! It's of his sons girlfriends father who died when she was very young, and this is the only photo she's got of him. They are getting married in a couple of weeks and he's asked me if I can...
    05-25-2009, 02:29 PM
Working...
X