• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul2
    Old Photo
    by Paul2
    I have an old photo of my mother and some of her friends standing in front of an old car which I have just found out is a Jowett Javelin. The photo was in very poor condition and I've basically had to piece it back together again. The problem I have is that I need to blend the parts together to make...
    08-25-2007, 03:58 AM
  • Cephas
    Repairing old photo.
    by Cephas
    This is an old photo of my grate grandparents taken in 1912. As you can see there is a stain over the grater part of the photo. It becomes more visible when I started to color it. I can't seem to get rid of the stain could any one help me and maybe show me what I'm missing....
    04-30-2008, 08:19 AM
  • Wombo55
    White haze on old photo
    by Wombo55
    This is another of the photos that my brother scanned from old prints and with which I am having trouble. In particular, the white hazy look to the photo. There are quite a few that have this problem.

I have tried to follow some of the techniques outlined in the forums (eg converting...
    08-04-2012, 10:31 PM
  • JAYKAT
    Old photo trying to restore...twins
    by JAYKAT
    This is another photo I found that my mom had on a print out...we do not know what happened to the original....so I am just trying to put some life in the photos.....help....any suggestions....I will post more of what I have been working on for this photo shortly....but here are a few.....thank you...
    09-21-2011, 10:35 PM
  • leogabe
    Shiny areas on old photo
    by leogabe
    I am working on a pair of old photos that have shiny metallic areas after being scanned. Anyone have a good workflow for removing/repairing this? I also tried to photograph the pictures with the same shiny stuff showing up.

Thanks so much for any advice you can offer!...
    11-22-2015, 06:42 PM
Working...
X