• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Leon William
    7 steps for photo restoration using Photoshop
    by Leon William
    If you are planning to carry out restoration of old damaged photos without relying on a professional, this article is for you.

Read here to find out 7 simple steps for that.
    08-10-2017, 03:36 AM
  • Juliana Ross
    higher learning
    by Juliana Ross
    Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any information on post secondary education, where I can further my learning on restoration/conservation.
    I learned a lot of stuff along the way from the various old geezers (thier term not mine) I worked with. I still do much of my work...
    03-05-2004, 09:23 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Photo Restoration Jobs: Increasing or Decreasing?
    by Doug Nelson
    The photo restoration business landscape has changed a lot since we went online back in 2001. Possibly the biggest change has been...well, us

But there's also lots more books and publicity, but also outsourcing, but also more markets, but also more do-it-yourself, but also more...
    11-26-2007, 12:37 PM
  • R9jackson
    Restoration philosophy
    by R9jackson
    I'm fairly new to restoration and have a few clients that are happy with my work. I have usually been finishing the restorations in a sepia or antique style. My question is, what is the standard: try to restore the photo to it's original look, or finish it as though it is an older photograph with clean...
    11-28-2010, 05:56 PM
  • RamonaMarie
    New with questions
    by RamonaMarie
    Hi all,
    I'm ecstatic to have found this site. I'm trying to get into Photo Restoration and don't have a clue at what I'm doing. I just finished a quicktime tutorial from vtc.com, but was a bit disappointed in it. I did get the hang of the patch and heal tools from it though. I've got Katrin...
    10-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Working...
X