• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Drach
    Canvas effect = sleepless nights
    by Drach
    As the topic says that "see canvas through picture"-effect was giving me a hard time lately.

Applying a canvas texture isn't a big deal of course.
    Making it visible only on certain parts of the picture isn't difficult either.
    Now making the canvas really shine...
    09-17-2005, 03:25 AM
  • bigkidjr
    stretching inkjet canvas
    by bigkidjr
    Hi everyone. This is a basic question. Is it possible to stretch/mount inkjet printed canvas, and if so, does anyone know how it's done? i've been doing a lot of digital art but have no real experience in actual painting (by hand) on canvas, and so I'm not sure how the stretching part is done, or...
    05-06-2004, 12:59 AM
  • theboyk
    PremierArt Canvas - Does it have to be stretched?
    by theboyk
    Hello,
    I'm looking at using PremierArt's Water Resistant Canvas (for Epson printer using an R2400) and I'm wondering anyone can help me? Does the canvas *have* to be stretched post-printing, or can it just be framed as a flat print behind glass? I would love to use this paper (love the texture...
    12-02-2007, 06:56 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Can't figure this one out
    by jeaniesa
    OK, I admit I'm exhausted and may not be thinking clearly. But I can't figure out how to restore this photo. The photo has been through a fire and has smoke damage on the bottom especially. That's not the problem though - I'm simply going to crop that off.

The problem is the texture...
    05-14-2004, 10:55 PM
  • grafx
    Best place for canvas printing...
    by grafx
    Who has the best range of sizes, quality and pricing in printing on canvas?
    10-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Working...
X