• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• i_am_jim
    Is There Any Practical Way to Restore This Photo?
    by i_am_jim
    I've restored a few hundred old faded, creased, torn, stained, etc. pictures. An acquaintance said he had a picture he'd carried in his wallet for many years because he treasured it, but over time it had deteriorated and he wondered if I could restore it. I said I'd give it a try. That was before I...
    11-23-2006, 02:03 AM
  • SierraBella
    Super Faded Photo
    by SierraBella
    Hi everyone I am new here and somewhat new to restoring/retouching photos I have done a few faded photos before but this one is for my grandmother and would love some advice on how I can bring the detail back to this photo....
    05-13-2011, 04:57 PM
  • Verschell
    Framed Photo with Extreme Fading
    by Verschell
    I found this forum while trying to retouch a family photo. What a great site, and I look forward to participating.

I have this photo that has been in a frame for a long time (>50 years), and except for the red, most of the color has been washed out. I could make something decent with...
    03-22-2010, 01:59 PM
  • dianajenna
    Very faded old photo - any ideas?
    by dianajenna
    I wonder if anyone might be able to steer me in the right direction on a photo I've been trying unsuccessfully to restore. I've been struggling with this photo for several days now. The whole process has been started over about four times, and I just can't seem to achieve good results. The original...
    04-15-2007, 01:37 PM
  • Dave810
    Color or not
    by Dave810
    I am going to try and restore this old pic of my wife's family. (the little girl holding the doll). I have a couple of ?'s. This is a color photo. You can see a little of the color here and there. I am wondering if trying to restore the color will be worth the effort. I have looked at the channels...
    12-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Working...
X