• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rick
    Photo Masks...
    by Rick
    hey all..I am trying to do something with a photo, and I figured turning the picture itself into a mask would be eaier.

I've tried several different ways to do it. I've looked for help all over the place, but I can't seem to find directions easy enough to follow.

I know...
    09-28-2002, 08:39 AM
  • Gee
    issue with a mask.
    by Gee
    Hello
    i've got a small request here.
    for some ppl can sounds reaaally cheesy easy, whatever.

ok so i've got a picture.
    the thing is i played with the curves in some way to switch the tones.
    but basically i do not want to have the curves affecting the...
    01-11-2009, 02:47 PM
  • RamonaMarie
    Trying to create mask
    by RamonaMarie
    I know I'm just a beginner, but I think of myself as highly evolved and able to follow directions. I've been watching and reading several masking tutorials all day and can't get this little guy (now 58) fully selected so I can change the damaged background. This photo was pasted down in an album and...
    10-05-2005, 03:42 PM
  • NWPhotoGuy
    Mask around trees
    by NWPhotoGuy
    I hope you'll give a newbie a little assistance.
    I'm faced with a number of pictures where I want to mask the sky but the line of demarcation is filled with fir trees. The magic wand masks most of the sky but there is always the bits within and among the trees that is not masked. Is there a way...
    02-26-2004, 11:28 PM
  • val
    selection tools
    by val
    Hi, I like to use both Photoshop 6 and Corel Photo Paint for colouring black and white images. However I prefer to use Corel Photo Paint as there is a handy little tool just called a brush, it is found on the tools palate along with all the other selection tools. you can push the pixels into the outer...
    06-19-2003, 10:26 AM
Working...
X