• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thedonjon
    Advice
    by thedonjon
    This photo has huge sentimental value to my friend who lost her son. I searched trying to find help on how to make skin look natural when you have to take out the marks and discoloration. I ended up with the face of the son looking "plastic".
    Also, does anyone know why the original...
    12-15-2017, 04:07 PM
  • Robsmom
    How do I...
    by Robsmom
    Hi! I joined the group, read and learned a lot, computer went bad, now have new computer and monitor...Finally getting used to it and loading my stuff back in...
    I have been told a neice has a large old photo of a great grand parent, the only one any where. It is framed under glass and...
    10-25-2006, 12:41 PM
  • deadants
    Ghostly image
    by deadants
    Hi Guys, This photo I’m posting is a real head banger.

I have been doing a bit of volunteer restoration work on a Genealogy forum. So there are some great old photos that people post for me to attempt to repair. Occasionally someone will post a picture that is, well almost beyond recovery,...
    04-24-2005, 09:07 PM
  • judyb
    Mildew/mold on photo
    by judyb
    Hi All,

I ran across this photo in our family mess of photos and am trying to figure out how to restore it in Photoshop CS5. I have others that part of the photo has been somewhat destroyed by what looks like the pox, but I assume is some sort of mold, breaking down of emulsion, or something....
    07-26-2011, 03:19 PM
  • djmulls
    Advice on how to deal with a mirror and cracks
    by djmulls
    Hey Guys

First off I would like to say thank you for all the help you have given other people, its been invaluble for me to get as far as I have.

I am working on a badly damaged image and as its the first image I am ever restoring, challenging is probably the wrong word,...
    03-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Working...
X