• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mpskin
    yellow cast
    by mpskin
    I have the dreaded yellow cast and i am looking for a real nice and easy clearcut method and values to clear these pics up using ps6...i also have a batch of these type of pics...is there anyway to open all pics and do it all at one time. Also i have one pic that i want to do a background extraction...tips...
    01-19-2003, 12:58 PM
  • jrharvey_222
    Restoration
    by jrharvey_222
    Hi all,

Firstly some of the stuff that you guys have done here is amazing. I'm a tog but have recently been trying to get to grips with some restoration stuff. To be honest, i'm rubbish, as i'm ambling my way through books and tutorials to try and pick this stuff up and its seems that...
    08-27-2005, 07:58 AM
  • TwoChimney
    Problem Restoring Color to Damaged Slide
    by TwoChimney
    Image AA007 is from a 35mm slide made Dec 1958 in north Alabama. Unfortunately it spent several years in a Houston, Tx attic. Image AA007A is the progress made so far to restore the color.

It appears to me the red channel is badly damaged. Used the blue channel in the Apply Image filter...
    07-10-2007, 08:38 PM
  • SWolfe
    Removing blue cast and bring out color
    by SWolfe
    Hi all,

Here’s my problem. I recently went on a scuba diving trip and took a whole bunch of underwater photos. (With a Cannon Powershot S50 in the underwater case). Anyway being my first attempt at underwater photography, my photos didn’t turn out so well, but I’m trying to salvage...
    02-21-2006, 04:48 PM
  • eco1996
    Old photo with color spots and yellow trash
    by eco1996
    Hi group,

I am new to RetouchPro and must say I am very excited to be here.

The attached picture is one I have been messing with for about a month. I can not seem to find a way to clean this picture and would love some advice.

The original photo looks...
    07-23-2003, 07:22 PM
Working...
X