• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Aurock
    Remove texture from this photo
    by Aurock
    I've tried the FFT tutorial here on retouch pro, but the end result that I get is just a slightly different shading on the image, the texture seems to all remain in tact. Can anyone get the texture off of this image and tell me perhaps what I am missing?...
    01-11-2007, 02:33 AM
  • Caravaggio
    how do I remove paper texture from old photo
    by Caravaggio
    Hi, I'm restoring an old photo that has a grid-like pattern from the paper it was originally printed on. I'm wondering how to remove it? The texture or grid is most evident in the highlights of the image.

I've attached a detail. (I sharpened the image to try to make the texture more...
    06-24-2016, 08:17 PM
  • ashkumar
    Paper Texture Problem (Matt Finish)
    by ashkumar
    Can anyone tell me How to get rid of paper texture on attached image....
    07-26-2008, 11:01 AM
  • FotoFixer
    Photo Paper Texture - What's best way to remove
    by FotoFixer
    Favorite photo of my mom has an awful texture problem. Have spent way too many hours on it. Would like to know what is the best approach to removing the grain, but keeping the sharp details. The photo is hand colored. Thanks.
    06-06-2008, 02:31 AM
  • markfh
    Texture removal problems
    by markfh
    Any idea why I can't get FF to remove let alone see this texture? I've worked it before on other (color) photos but for some reason I can't even get the filter to recognise that this b&w photo has texture.

I even tried three different FF filters from two different sources and followed...
    02-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Working...
X