Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove scan pattern old 45 sleeve (losslessly?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• arcadhia
    Gustave Dore
    by arcadhia
    This are two great Artworks [wood plates] from Gustave Dore... I'm creating a poster from them, but I' trying to remove the wood texture or improve the image... I ran a few methods [i.e. Moire Removal, Gaussian Blurs] but it doesn't look right... I lose a bit of definition, does anybody knows a better...
    06-23-2005, 04:24 PM
  • ehsteve
    Why is this happening?
    by ehsteve
    So my mother-in-law scanned several photos for me to work on, and they all have this problem. I don't know what kind of scanner she has. What might be causing it? And how do I tell her to make it go away?

http://postimg.org/image/4jt3jzfx9/
    04-07-2013, 02:59 PM
  • mirwolf
    Help removing lines in a scan.
    by mirwolf
    Hi all. i was wondering if anyone knew how to remove these lines in this scan. these are due to the material that the photgraph is made of. it seems to be a somewhat reflective umm grid/canvas like material? when i scanned it the light seemed to reflect of the lines. heres the pic. thanks in advance!...
    08-06-2003, 12:59 AM
  • Madison Poster
    Batch removal of pattern from scanned images
    by Madison Poster
    Hello all,

First post here, so be kind and explain this like you would to a five year old. I'm starting a new project for my company that is going to require scanning about 600+ pages of photo albums. Usually not a big deal for the auto crop and separate functions of CS6. Here's the...
    12-28-2014, 01:50 PM
  • olesonb
    scanning paterns
    by olesonb
    This pattern has shown up in a couple of scanned images from pictures done in the 70s. Trying to blur this doesn't work very well because the pattern in so invassive that the amount blurring I need to do is a lot, thus destroying any details. How do you folks deal with this problem?...
    11-15-2003, 04:38 PM
Working...
X