Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove glue swirl (scrapbook)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remove glue swirl (scrapbook)

    I'm becoming more familiar with FFT, however this one is a bit challenging. I can't seem to rid of the swirls efficiently.

    IMG_20150516_0001.jpg


    Again, I have probably 10 scrapbooks and 50% of the photos have this issue.

  • #2
    Re: Remove glue swirl (scrapbook)

    In This one, I guess, there is not enough "pattern" to be picked up by the FFT filter.
    I used curves and a split frequency to correct the pic.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Remove glue swirl (scrapbook)

      Originally posted by chillin View Post
      In This one, I guess, there is not enough "pattern" to be picked up by the FFT filter.
      I used curves and a split frequency to correct the pic.
      Wow it looks very good. What's the split frequency bit about

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Remove glue swirl (scrapbook)

        Originally posted by cherbette View Post
        Wow it looks very good. What's the split frequency bit about
        Here you can download frequency separation actions & experiment with them. I use the "Skin retouch setup" one
        Last edited by chillin; 05-16-2015, 10:59 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Remove glue swirl (scrapbook)

          Thank you Chillin I'm going to try it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Remove glue swirl (scrapbook)

            Originally posted by chillin View Post
            Here you can download frequency separation actions & experiment with them. I use the "Skin retouch setup" one
            I do not see the skin retouch setup action that you speak of?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Remove glue swirl (scrapbook)

              The action should setup layers like these.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Remove glue swirl (scrapbook)

                Well I found that the healing brush tool and patch tool seemed to work best for me.

                I selected the background and filled that in with the scrapbook color.
                Attached Files

                Comment

                Related Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X