Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• helenovsky
    yellow spots on old negatives
    by helenovsky
    Hi,

I'm getting some experience scanning old negatives.
    However, some negatives have this problem: Yellow spots, especially in lighter colors like sky or walls.

So I am looking for a solution that preserves all colors, without use the brush tool or any other mouse...
    03-30-2015, 07:52 AM
  • Jerryb
    info: v500 negative/slide scanning issue
    by Jerryb
    hi,
    Recently was helping out some one with a unusal scanning issue with slides and negative film strips and i thought i share...

the issue is that parts of two frames of a 35mm film strip will show as one frame when scanned...

initially a friend bought a epson 3490...
    03-15-2011, 11:42 AM
  • Stringbean
    Scanning large Slides
    by Stringbean
    My scanner is an HP ScanJet 3970 and has an attachment to scan slides. My problem is that I have some old slides that are too large to fit into the attachment. Does anyone know how I can scan these? Any help will be appreciated.
    03-06-2008, 10:53 PM
  • bodegg
    Veho film scanner?
    by bodegg
    This model has just been brought to my attention. It's the Veho VFS-001 USB film scanner. Cheapest around £60 so now I'm interested! Never heard of them before so has anyone experienced these?
    10-04-2007, 02:22 PM
  • dbliss
    Scanning 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 Pos and Negatives
    by dbliss
    I have a project to scan 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 both positive and Negitatives. My scanner can do 35 mm slides fine. The 35 mm has an addapter for the slide. The 2 1/4' do not and just laying them on the scanning surface does not yield good results. Does anybody have any ideas on this?

Thanks...
    12-31-2007, 09:40 AM
Working...
X