• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tracyab
    Help required with a photocopy of a photo!
    by tracyab
    Hi

I am new to the site and looking for some advice please. I don't have the original photo of my mum and dad who have now passed, I only had a photocopy on my Iphone. It is of very poor quality and wondered if anyone could advice on what to use just to sharpen it up as much as possible....
    12-18-2017, 07:46 AM
  • robtd1ntx
    What to do?
    by robtd1ntx
    I've recently started scanning and restoring old family photos. I came across this one of my grandparents and just don't know where to start. It's obviously got water damage and a lot of detail missing. Any suggestions would be welcomed....
    07-26-2009, 10:54 AM
  • clevet
    confederate soldier
    by clevet
    Hello all, I'm new to the RetouchPRO forum and would like to fine more information and help on restoring images such as the confederate soldier here. I'm pretty good with photoshop and small challanges, but images like this are beyond my skill level......Any suggestions, scanning options, books/workshops...
    04-29-2009, 03:30 PM
  • litz
    The wow factor in displayed photos
    by litz
    I have gone to many galleries that display photos of landscapes and they all have a great wow factor,I have some great shots that I think are gallery worthy;but, don't know how get that factor. I have ps cs4. and a good dslr.
    I have been watching the threads and enjoy the creative of the pos...
    05-23-2010, 11:15 PM
  • twtracy
    Historic Restore Project needs Help
    by twtracy

Dug Nelson suggested I post this here:
    I have an original framed 1906 photo of the 'Runes of San Francisco', taken from a kite (the 'Lawrence Captive Airship') high over Nob Hill. A copy of this photo is in the National Archives, but it is quite beat up with 3 fold lines. My photo is...
    08-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Working...
X