Restoring the stained dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring the stained dress

Hello - I'm wondering how any of you would go about restoring this dress. At the moment, I'm only focusing on the dress in the photo. How do you get rid of the large stain? Any help is greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/0WHxXzs

Re: Restoring the stained dress

Clone and heal the cracks, then go into evening out tones via DNB and it'a B&W so you don't really need to worry about the color.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Michelle K
      Help with reconstructing dress
      by Michelle K
      Hello everyone,

Here is a dress that I am currently reconstructing. I have selected a shape from another photo and masked it over the damaged photo. I've changed to the blending mode to luminosity so I could see the original underneith.

Now, what would you suggest. Any...
      10-26-2006, 11:44 AM
    • Michelle K
      Help get me started water damage photo
      by Michelle K
      I have the most gorgeous photo and I have no idea where to start the restoration. I'm new to restoring, but not new to Photoshop. I'm using CS2. Can someone give me some pointers?
      Thanks
      08-21-2006, 05:52 PM
    • hkhailey
      Is this a decent job restoring and colorizing?
      by hkhailey
      I'm sort of new at this so I really don't know if it would be considered a good job or not.
      I use PSP9, and although I'm familiar with it for retouching, restoring is a whole new ballgame.
      The picture was taken about 1906 and is my Grand Dad and his sister.

1) I scanned...
      04-02-2007, 12:57 PM
    • Michelle K
      blending clothing
      by Michelle K
      Have a question... does anyone know how to take a dress for example, that is damaged in a photo and take another dress from a photo online and "superimpose or blend one into another.. Even if to get the "shape" of the dress for rebuilding the damaged one.

I hope I've...
      09-05-2006, 02:25 PM
    • Poppi
      Lookin' for help
      by Poppi
      I've been a RP member for a little while and have used information and tutorials that have been a tremendous help. Thanks to all of you for this resource. I have been restoring photos for friends as a hobby and love doing it. I first used Katrin Eismann's book and completed many of her tutorials,...
      01-20-2005, 07:03 AM
    Working...
    X