Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing Camera Shake - any success anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Camera Shake - any success anyone??

Has anyone had any success removing obvious camera shake using either the 'camera shake removal' tool in photoshop or any other method?? In particular with images that have people in them. see attached as an example. Thanks in advance for any help or opinions.
    Attached Files

Re: Removing Camera Shake - any success anyone??

There is a limit to fixing camera shake. When the shaking is so severe the result is out-of-focus blobs, it's out of focus, and nothing will fix it because there is no longer any detail to refine.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• cinderella
      digi camera for landscape
      by cinderella
      Trying to choose a moderate price digi camera for landscape photos. Actually for my son who travels a lot. Want some manual control.

have been looking at some 10X optical zoom models. Does anyone have experience with camera shake? Some models talk about this:
      "Anti-Shake function...
      11-22-2004, 10:49 AM
    • anothermethod
      Wal-Mart has really awesome camera lenses!
      by anothermethod
      Here's a nice little picture story for everyone.

http://www.roflsaurus.com/stories/my...m_walmart.html
      05-04-2008, 06:14 AM
    • CJ Swartz
      Have you seen this camera strap?
      by CJ Swartz
      Got my daily tip from Photojojo.com, and thought it was worth sharing here. They have a link to the vendor, but also links to DIY tips on making one for yourself. (so it's not just a sales pitch.)

"...The smart bit is the little slider attachment that allows you to glide the camera
      10-10-2008, 01:25 AM
    • bodegg
      Camera shake.
      by bodegg
      I went to a gig last night armed with my compact camera. Unfortunately most of them suffered from camera shake (amongst other probs) due to the 'demanding' conditions! Here is a (reduced) sample as an er, example! Any suggestions?...
      12-19-2006, 08:10 AM
    • kristeno
      CHEAP Camera sites
      by kristeno
      I am sure many of you have some favorite sites or places you purchase your cameras and camera accessories from. Will you please share your most cost effective sellers as I am really looking to get a Digital SLR. I am not apposed to buying a used one to learn on or see if this is something I want to...
      02-20-2007, 10:42 PM
    Working...
    X