My face is blurry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My face is blurry

I have my picture but it is too light and plus my face is blurry. How do I fix?
    Attached Files

Re: My face is blurry

While there are methods of reducing blur, they don't work as well as you might hope. You should just take another picture.

Comment

surfbug, If you use Photoshop you can post fairly large pictures which are under 100k using the 'save for web' function in Photoshop as described in this thread:
      (Size, Quality and/or Format your Attached Images..)
      The save for web function in the latest Photoshop is hidden under File>Export>Save for web (legacy)

This thread explains (How to attach Files/Images to your Posts or Threads )

If you want to post a larger resolution that is over 100K then you can host your image elsewhere and attach a link in the thread, but also, always please attach an under 100K version (so the thread remains useful in the future, regardless of external links). (link to the highest resolution.. or the largest size you can upload)

If you become a "Patron" You can attach files up to 1MB to any post, You won't see any ads on the site, There's a private forum just for Patrons, You can display an automatic signature under your posts, Your posts will clearly identify you as a Patron, so everyone knows of your generous support.

this was my approach:
      Attached Files

Comment

I agree about either having the image retaken or re-scanned in a higher quality file format e.g. TIFF and also higher resolution. I also noticed that the image is in gif format and does not even have 8 bits of image depth so makes it even harder to have. The post processing is much more difficult with a poor starting image. The suggestions to host the image and providing a link would be best as was already mentioned.

Given that, here was my best quick shot at a correct using ACR in Photoshop:
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is my try
          Light painting in PS6
          Attached Files

Comment