Fix double exposure with GIMP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix double exposure with GIMP?

My camera slipped a few years ago when taking a slow shot of my house at Christmas. The result is a double exposed image. Cam I fix this with GIMP (and not much skill) of just learn to live with it? A copy of the photo is saved at https://imgur.com/a/nv6GK

Re: Fix double exposure with GIMP?

Unfortunately no software will fix this

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• katilla
      digital weight reduction
      by katilla
      I do not have a picture but how do you get rid of double chins . Also how do you slim people down on their photos.
      03-19-2003, 08:08 AM
    • horsebabe
      Can anyone help? Double chin!
      by horsebabe
      Hiya,
      I just got my graduation picture and it's horrible! I've got about 8 chins! I'm really disappointed and was wondering if anyone could help me slim the pic down? I've had a go myself but am not very good with photoshop! I've had some success using liquify but am struggling to get a smooth...
      08-04-2006, 04:12 PM
    • littlelynell
      Overexposed "Must Have" photo
      by littlelynell
      While shooting a wedding, I had my assistant do a college reunion photo shoot for me. The college rep knew it would be my assistant and not me. As I viewed the images later, small groups were fine but the "all classes" photos are horrible. I don't think they can be saved but this is the...
      07-25-2006, 09:10 AM
    • sammylazy
      How to get rid of a double chin
      by sammylazy
      I have a graduation picture I took with my family and I like everyone in the picture except me. For some reason, I have a double chin in the picture. I'm the one in the black dress. Can someone help me or give me a few easy pointers on how to fix this?...
      05-20-2013, 08:15 AM
    • DonB0130
      Fixing double chins
      by DonB0130
      i am having trouble improving double chins on photos.does anyone have any good techniques?thanx
      01-06-2002, 03:10 AM
    Working...
    X