Fix double exposure with GIMP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix double exposure with GIMP?

My camera slipped a few years ago when taking a slow shot of my house at Christmas. The result is a double exposed image. Cam I fix this with GIMP (and not much skill) of just learn to live with it? A copy of the photo is saved at https://imgur.com/a/nv6GK

Re: Fix double exposure with GIMP?

Unfortunately no software will fix this

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• meisme
      Fix long/double exposure
      by meisme
      I've attached the only available photography of a wanted violant criminal in Austria (see http://www.oliverlehmann.at/?p=643 for the details in German). Unfortunately the quality is very bad and of course police can't provide any help in increasing the quality of this photo.

Does anyone...
      09-03-2011, 08:45 AM
    • mandichristi
      help with a double chin
      by mandichristi
      Hey, this is a picture of my parents and I at an awards ceremony for my work. I'm new to photoshop and have been trying to fix the double chin I have (in the middle), but haven't had much luck. I wondered if anyone could help me with that, and possibly some slimming down of the face?

05-22-2009, 03:59 AM
    • DukeLeto
      double exposure
      by DukeLeto
      Trying to repair an old photo of my grandma for birthday but cant seem to figure out how to remove the double exposure without loosing the "natural" look to the picture. I dont want the picture to look like its been worked on in photoshop.

any help or advice would be verry verry...
      02-08-2010, 03:58 AM
    • mozgirl75
      Can anyone help with my double chin in this photo?
      by mozgirl75
      I am new to editing (just got Lightroom today!) and I am confident I can get this crummy photo good enough for our Christmas card, but before I do my own editing, I'd love t know if anyone can help get rid of my embarrassing double chin. (you're welcome to edit the whole photo if you WANT to, but y'all...
      12-15-2014, 01:48 AM
    • lmgarcia82
      removing double chin
      by lmgarcia82
      I need help...I have two beautiful family photos we took...but in both images I have a double chin...I would love to use one of these for my XMAS card...but I am not happy with how I look...can anyone please help me...I do not have any photo editing software. Please check them out at the link below...
      11-29-2010, 09:28 PM
    Working...
    X