• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Danie
    Wedding photo restoration
    by Danie
    This is the only surviving photo from my soon-to-be in-laws' wedding. I have tried playing with it, but I just can't seem to get any good results. I'm using photoshop cs3 and would VERY much appreciate any advice!...
    04-22-2008, 03:33 PM
  • HILDA WOOD
    Badly Scratched Old Wedding ~Photo
    by HILDA WOOD
    Hi All,
    This is the only surviving photo of Mom & Dads wedding. I have had several attempts already but get stuck every time with the fading over the suite on the man on the left. Also none of the noise plug ins take out all the fine scratch marks without destroying too much detail. Any...
    11-16-2009, 06:46 AM
  • curtism
    Need help! Old wedding photo.
    by curtism
    I have learned so much from this forum in the past month and appreciate the opportunity to learn from experts. Could someone help with the attached photo of my in-laws on their wedding day. It is 57 years old and one of eleven photos made at their wedding.

The original has long since...
    11-08-2007, 01:59 PM
  • rosierosierosie
    Old newspaper photo of wedding
    by rosierosierosie
    Hi my cousin send me this old newspaper picture form 1928 from my great aunt wedding in New Rochelle NY I would like to crop both pictures and make them more defined and clearly. But all I getting its blow out picture any help I would appreciate. thank you Rosie...
    05-23-2010, 01:46 PM
  • smurfing
    Old wedding
    by smurfing
    We have just found a couple of old photos of a family wedding in the 70's
    Have tried many different ways to make these more acceptable without any joy

Would someone have a look for us please (and clean if possible) and if you dont mind, how to achieve the results
    Hope I...
    11-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Working...
X