Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• yairisan
    New to forum
    by yairisan
    Hi,

After a recent visit to the UK to meet ailing folk, I have charged myself with archiving a pretty vast trove of photos - some going back to the late 1800s. I have completed the scanning stage (using a Canon 220 at its highest resolution), so we have everything digitized. A lot of the...
    07-11-2017, 01:20 AM
  • tracyab
    Help required with a photocopy of a photo!
    by tracyab
    Hi

I am new to the site and looking for some advice please. I don't have the original photo of my mum and dad who have now passed, I only had a photocopy on my Iphone. It is of very poor quality and wondered if anyone could advice on what to use just to sharpen it up as much as possible....
    12-18-2017, 07:46 AM
    Surface uniformisation
    by Guest
    Hi everyone, I mostly take architectural photographs and I regularly stumble upon one problem when I have to deal with with wall surfaces that are not uniform due to aging, tags, moisture, cracks...

On the picture below you can see what I am talking about on the red surface, old tags,...
    10-07-2016, 07:57 AM
  • Bazza08
    Lines
    by Bazza08
    Hello All
    Hope you are all well, I hope someone can help me, I have an old photo that has line down it, I would really appreciate some help and advice as to how to remove them.

Bazza08...
    04-08-2018, 04:08 AM
  • Thamus
    Hello all
    by Thamus
    Hi all. I just registered, my handle is Thamus.
    I write, travel and take photos. Look forward to being here.
    07-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Working...
X