35mm filmstrip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35mm filmstrip?

How do you create a 35mm filmstrip? I have ps7. I obviously have no clue! :confused

thanks,

Sue

suz4x4

You are welcome to use this one. Or make one of your own, using my short tutorial on making brushes. Just select one of the film frames for your brush......
    Attached Files

Comment

35mm filmstrip

Goldcoin,

Thank you very much!I think that will work. I'll post a link when I finish(that sounds hopeful) what it is I have in mind!

much appreciated! maybe one day I will be able to be helpful to someone, instead of asking all the questions!

Comment

Suz4x4

So glad this will help..... have a brush similar already made, but don't know how to give it to you.

This tutorial helped me.....

Comment

Check at the AutoFX site to make sure, but I think that their Dreamsuite Program/Plug-in has a feature that lets you create with slides and filmstrips and 4 x 4's using your own pix, along with other cool stuff.

Comment

35mm filmstrip

Hi All!,

Thanks for all your help. This is a great place! I have alot to learn yet. I will try all of your suggestions and as soon as I get my website up I will let you know. I would love your feedback.

Sue

Comment

Suz4x4.

Take a look at what this action will do, it makes and waves a 35mm stripfilm..

Might be a great help for your project.

Download this action here....

There are several other actions you might find interesting....this is the main page..
              Last edited by GOLDCOIN; 02-06-2003, 04:57 PM.

Comment

35mm filmstrip

Hi,

I am going to work on it this weekend. I will let you all know how I make out.

Thanks for al the great tips!

Comment

Adobe Exchange has THIS.

Comment

I made this brush to simulate a 35mm frame.
                    http://pennastudio.com/ps/35mmframe.abr

After sizing and changing the orientation if necessary you can copy and paste to make it as long as needed.

Mr. Bill

Comment

Working...
                    X