pen pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pen pressure

could any one tell me how to adjust the pen pressure in photoshop 7 because i don't have a clue

Since you didn't say what brand or model tablet you have, I can just tell you how I adjust mine. I use a Wacom Intuos 2. The adjustment is done under the Tablet Icon within Control Panel. I've included a picture of what it looks like.

Ken
    Attached Files

Comment

pen pressure

thanx for your reply i thought you adusted the pen pressure in photoshop itself in photoshop 6 it was on the bar at the top i have got on photoshop restoration by Katrin Eisman and she mentioned about adjusting your pen pressure to 5% or 2% this was in photoshop 6 that why i aske how your adjust pen pressure in photoshop 7 the wacom tablet i have got is A5 size grey

Comment

You can also go to the brush palette and activate/deactivate pressure control for any individual brush, and tell PS what the pressure does (wider/darker/more jitter/etc.). This is also where you'd activate tilt if your pen supports it (Intuos2 does, most others don't).
        Learn by teaching
        Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bartjoosen
          Wacom Pen setup
          by bartjoosen
          Hi there,

finally I got a Wacom tablet, wow what a difference with a mouse, really like the pressure sensitivity for making mask and do some painting.

But I'm wondering how you guys (and girls) setup your tablet:
          Pen mode or mouse mode?
          What about...
          01-28-2008, 12:15 PM
        • peter41
          pen pressure
          by peter41
          could any one tell me how to adjust the pen pressure in photoshop 7 i use an air brush and have'nt a clue
          02-22-2003, 07:29 AM
        • BigBlaze
          Wacom Tablet: how do you set it up Pen pressure?
          by BigBlaze
          I'm new using the Wacom Tablet, how do you set it up ? Pen pressure ? ( Threads are talking about pen pressure, where can I set this up in CS3 ?)

Thank you,

http://www.jeannichols.com/
          02-16-2008, 07:11 AM
        • ashphotoart
          Intuos4 other type of Pen and Nibs ?
          by ashphotoart
          While I was seraching for the Intuos 4 Pen Tablet I come with some interesting questions. here what supply in the box with Intuos4.
          1. Wacom Intuos4 Digital Tablet (Medium)
          2. Mouse
          3. Grip Pen
          4. Pen Stand
          5. 5 x Standard Nibs
          6. Flex Nib
          12-04-2011, 06:26 AM
        • wsam7
          Tablet Pen, top/low button assign??
          by wsam7
          Hiya

I just got mine Bamboo Fun last night and i am very exciting about it.
          I even wake up 1 hour early then usual just to arrange my desk and play around my pen.

But i need some experienced people tells or suggest a good assign for my pen.
          I notice i still...
          12-11-2008, 02:13 AM
        Working...
        X