• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Copy and Paste in XP
    by Ed_L
    Greg submitted a recipe for spicy pita chips. Most of the amounts of ingredients were listed as fractions of a teaspoon. It wouldn't print properly from the site, so I copied it and opened a new text document to paste into. I printed it out, and gave it to my wife. She told me there was something wrong...
    03-09-2002, 06:30 AM
  • Yoolan
    Cut out & Paste into another Photo
    by Yoolan
    Hey Folks,

I want to swap techniques to cutout peoples, objects and paste into another photo. but thats not the problem. i want to know how you adjust the picture to the environment at the photo.
    i want seemless edges, matching color and so one.

example...
    10-17-2006, 08:51 AM
  • albatrosss
    Paste vs Paste Into
    by albatrosss
    What is the difference between Paste and Paste Into. I find that I am able to use both interchangeably but there must be a difference. Would someone please tell me what this difference might be?

Thank you.
    10-11-2007, 11:54 AM
  • nebgranny
    Copy and Paste
    by nebgranny
    How do I get an image into photo shop with a copy and paste? I have been saving the images first and then opening them in CS. There has to be a copy and paste. I use psp and all I do is copy and then paste with a right click right into the canvas. How is this done in photoshop? Neb
    08-20-2005, 07:31 PM
  • colorexperts
    Paste Inside
    by colorexperts
    Here's a big favorite of mine. The Paste Inside property of Fireworks allows you to paste an image inside an object. You can get really amazing images in the shape of circles, hearts, ovals, diamonds etc. here's what you need to do:

# Make the shape that you want using the ordinary shape...
    05-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Working...
X