• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Aurock
    How to avoid these imperfections? (Newbie Alert)
    by Aurock
    Hey all. I've recently begun trying to digitize old family photos. I'm going through boxes of pictures and scanning them all in. I have a pretty good epson scanner, and am scanning the photos at 1200dpi, with the scanner's dust removal and color correction options turned on.

Some pictures...
    12-28-2006, 11:21 AM
  • raywong
    Scanning Old B/W Photo - Odd 'spots' - Newbie
    by raywong
    Hi,
    I'm new here & from what I've read so in this forum, there's a lot of experience here so I'm wondering if someone could help me here. I'm sure this has been discussed before, if so, please do point me in the right direction.

Basically, I'm trying to scan an old b&w...
    06-08-2005, 11:15 PM
  • Fazools
    Will Scanning at 48bit with no adjustments work?
    by Fazools
    I use silverfast AI studio, and love it. However I have about 10 more photo albums to scan in 2 weeks, and they are from the 1940s and 50s.

Usually I lower the saturation for the black and whites to 0, then adjust the colors to get better tones. This takes a long time though. I also...
    04-18-2006, 08:43 PM
  • thedonjon
    Advice
    by thedonjon
    This photo has huge sentimental value to my friend who lost her son. I searched trying to find help on how to make skin look natural when you have to take out the marks and discoloration. I ended up with the face of the son looking "plastic".
    Also, does anyone know why the original...
    12-15-2017, 04:07 PM
  • airubin
    Nikon ES4000 scanner
    by airubin
    I just got my new Nikon ES4000. It is too early to give you any meaningful comments as I’ve only spent about 1 hour of non-installation time with it. The Nikon techie suggested that I use as much memory as possible, so I upgraded my Dell laptop from 96 MB to 512 MB. I’ve been planning to do this...
    03-18-2002, 03:48 PM
Working...
X