Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decreasing haze with Photoshop Elements 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decreasing haze with Photoshop Elements 2?

Hi,
    Is it possible to decrease the haze in an outdoor image using Photoshop Elements 2? If so, how?
    Thanks.
    Richard Hirschman

Hi Rich, it would help if you could post a particular image you are interested in improving... remember the file size limits are 100KB.

Scott

Comment

There are several ways. One simple way is to apply Unsharp mask filter at 30, 60, 0.
      Bill

Comment

Hi Scott,
        Thanks for responding. I posted the image in my pbase gallery. Please go to http://www.pbase.com/doowopper/, then to the "Test Images" subgallery. The image in quesiton is: "Amalfi - two stitched images. I would appreciate your comments.
        Thanks again.
        Richard

Comment

Hi Bill,
          Nice technique - thanks.
          Richard

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• dilbert14
            Photoshop Elements HELP!!!!
            by dilbert14
            I am new to Photoshop elements. I have a very early version of Photoshop Elements.
            I have a raw image that I need to lighten and also convert to a Jpg so I can sent it to some one by email. I want to be careful to " bruise as few pixels as possible". Thank you for your help.
            09-07-2009, 03:05 PM
          • anosteen
            Photoshop Elements 7
            by anosteen
            Curious if there is a way to add a starry sky in Photoshop Elements 7. Seems difficult since there is no layer mask option. Any thoughts?
            05-16-2009, 04:45 AM
          • jocelyn3383
            Photoshop Elements 3 Effects Help Please!!!
            by jocelyn3383
            I'm currently using Photoshop Elements 3. I have downloaded additional actions/effects from Paint the Moon and would really like to use them but they won't work. I have followed the steps on hidden elements with no luck. Can anybody help me? Thanks

Domain for Sale. HiddenElements.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.
            12-06-2010, 04:10 PM
          • xxpaperdollxx
            Hmm.
            by xxpaperdollxx
            I have Photoshop Elements, but I'm not sure what I'm lacking from the full version of Photoshop. A lot of the people on this board use a whole bunch of editing styles (I've seen the word 'curve' used before), and I don't know what to do.

Have I missed a major tutorial? I feel so lost...
            04-07-2005, 09:48 PM
          • Dezzy
            Photoshop from Elements 11
            by Dezzy
            Can someone tell latest version of Photoshop. there are CC versions which I think are cloud use and do they require internet connection. And are CS versions on the computer and don't need internet connections. Or is Elements 11 good enough without upgrading to a full photoshop ???
            01-28-2017, 12:29 AM
          Working...
          X