X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Cronin
    replied
    Doug Nelson writes:
    But I usually just use the up/down arrows real fast, not even looking at what the name is

I only stumbled across that particular idea a few weeks ago on my own, and wondered why I had never read it before. Is it common knowledge? If so, I can stop feeling guilty for not sharing it with the group immediately. I find it particularly useful when doing some kind of art/painting work, looking for a wonderful, unexpected effect. Bob

Leave a comment:

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    Well, they're grouped by type in PS7, so all the contrast modifiers are together, all the ones that will darken are together, etc.

But I usually just use the up/down arrows real fast, not even looking at what the name is

Leave a comment:

• garfield
    started a topic stupid question

stupid question

OK, this may seem stupid but is there really an easier way to memorize what all the layer blending modes do to your image or layers? If i say correctly there are almost 20+ blending options from color dodge, burn, overlay, screen etc. because its hard up to now i still cant memorize it, i have to go and try it one by one. Is there?
Working...
X