New Black & White Photoshop Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Black & White Photoshop Action

Download the newest black & white Photoshop action from Bill Richardson. This action will create black & white photographs similar to the ones that you always admired.
    http://www.outdooreyes.com/photosection20.php3

Post your photographs in the new gallery:
    http://www.outdooreyes.com/welcome.php3

Philip

Thanks for the link. Can't seem to be able to download though. I left click and just get a blank scree. Right click is diabled.
    Anyway I can get these actions?

Comment

Might be a browser or security setting that's holding you back. I'm able to get to the site and download the files.

If you still can't get through, send me an e-mail (via my profile) and I'll reply with these action files attached.

~DannyR~

Comment

Thanks Danny. I managed to get them using a different browser. Not sure why. I turned off the security just for the moment and still got a blank page witht the little box in the corner.
        I got them using Mozzila Firebird but IE wasn't working.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Philip Tulin
          Black & White Photoshop Action Version II
          by Philip Tulin
          Bill Richardson just updated his popular Black & White Action to Version II. It creates black and white photographs from color photographs similar to the black & white photographs that you admire. While you are visiting, take a look at the newsletter and the new outdoor photography forum....
          06-17-2003, 05:48 AM
        • offtheroad
          action for white beveled mat
          by offtheroad
          I'm looking for a nice action for white museum quality beveled mats. Nothing colored They could have a black trim but of the quality you would see in a museum as opposed to arts & crafts.I'm using a Mac pro Intel, 5GB RAM Leopard 10.5.4 Photoshop CS3. Thank You.
          [email protected]
          07-11-2008, 07:19 AM
        • offtheroad
          Action for Beveled white Mat frame
          by offtheroad
          I'm looking for a nice action for white museum quality beveled mats. Nothing colored They could have a black trim but of the quality you would see in a museum as opposed to arts & crafts.I'm using a Mac pro Intel, 5GB RAM Leopard 10.5.4 Photoshop CS3. Thank You.
          [email protected]
          07-11-2008, 01:29 PM
        • mark pernal
          Calling one action from another
          by mark pernal
          I'm wondering...is there a way to call one action from another?

I've seen an example of that, but it involved calling one action from another INSIDE the same SET. What I'm wondering is, is there a way to call an action from a different set?

Thanks.
          05-16-2003, 07:19 AM
        • Jon
          Strange behavior in PS7.0
          by Jon
          I need some help. All of a sudden tonight when I started running my actions in PS, a dialogue box will pop up asking me to click ok to continue running the action. It never used to act strangely like this. There must be a toggle to suppress dialogue boxes such as this that I'm missing completely....
          09-05-2002, 09:17 PM
        Working...
        X