Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• grant!!!!!
    Scanning Negatives / Slides
    by grant!!!!!
    Hi there,

I have a CANON mp560 all in one and I've done a bit of research and it turns out you need a backlight of sorts to scan properly. My scanner has a backlight feature, but I also found a possible work around....I use a flashlight (white light source) app on my iphone . I put my phone...
    08-19-2010, 07:07 AM
  • Stephen A
    Scanning Negatives With A Mirror
    by Stephen A
    I was curious if someone could fulfill my curiosity regarding this subject - I have a scanner, but I don't have a decent mirror to try it out with (as mine are all mounted to the wall).

Put a negative on to be scanned, but instead of using the light which comes with your scanner, instead...
    01-03-2008, 10:05 PM
  • PJ Staley
    scanning slides
    by PJ Staley
    I have a scanner (HP scanjet 4600). It does not have an adapter typically used for scanning negatives and/or slides. I would appreciate any tips from those knowledgeable regarding scanning that might assist me in getting a decent result. Thank you!
    01-11-2006, 04:37 PM
  • richardsullivan
    Scanning Autochromes and Dufaycolor glass plates
    by richardsullivan
    I have read and researched quite a bit on how to get the best scan or repro from my color glass positive transparencies: Autochromes, Dufaycolor and Agfa Farbenplatten.

High-end scanning quotes here in Hawaii start at more than $100 per piece, more than I paid for many of the plates themselves....
    10-02-2008, 07:51 PM
  • Ambrosie
    Scanning B&W negatives
    by Ambrosie
    I'm about to embark on scanning a box of 1940s and 50s B&W negatives I found among my late mother's things.

Being a complete novice, I read and reread all the postings on the forum I could find before starting in earnest. I picked up a lot of useful information but just now, when...
    07-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Working...
X