Digital backgrounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital backgrounds

I use a technique by Martin Evening. It's in his book Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for Photographers. I use digital backgrounds and people love it. Here are some samples,hope you enjoy.

Welcome aboard! Either you forgot to attach the image, or it didn't go through. File size is usually too large when it can't be posted.

Ed

Comment

I don't know how to post pictures

Comment

You can attach it from the message page itself. Below the text box that you type in,there are options.Below the options, there is a attach-file box. You click on the browse button to locate the image on your cmputer and upload it.

Comment

This is done with a digital BackGround
          Attached Files

Comment

I personally dont care for that background. Dont get me wrong, I think it looks great. Good depth and good use of color but not as a photo background.
            I would love to know how you made it. Can you tell us?

Comment

I forgot the name of the CDs but I have 6CDs of BGs

Comment

Im currious, do you do that with blue or green screen backgrounds? How do you shoot the image in order to remove the original background or do you just do it the old fashion way?

If its the old fashion way (remove by hand with extract or the like) then why not use a green or blue screen?

Tex

Comment

I shoot on a white BG, and I don't cut them out I mask the subject and paste the BG on top of the subject.
                  Attached Files

Comment

More Samples
                    Attached Files

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sergio2263
                      Digital Backgrounds/Backdrops
                      by sergio2263
                      Hello All,

I came across this website for Photography Backgrounds I like what I saw but they are not Digital ones I am interested to know if there are Digital Versions of their Photography Backgrounds/Scenic Backdrops. I've googled about but cannot find any as good as that.
                      09-25-2010, 04:01 AM
                    • marcop
                      creating digital backgrounds.
                      by marcop
                      Hey everyone. I've been thinking of ditching my muslins and creating digital backgrounds that look like the standard solid color muslins for portraits. I haven't seen much about this here-- anyone using chromakey? Anyone have a good workflow for creating nice backgrounds for portraits?

05-23-2007, 11:31 PM
                    • JGomez3d
                      Bit of a headache
                      by JGomez3d
                      Ok, this is the setup hehe, I have a 300 DPI image that is abuot 8.5x11 with some small text on it etc, it is an email supposed to be sent out to potential costumer.

Ok to the problem. I need to size it down to be viewable on a email. So I resized the image down to 72dpi but there go...
                      05-18-2006, 09:12 AM
                    • thomasgeorge
                      Digital Photography
                      by thomasgeorge
                      Do any of you do photo work for clients utilizing only Digital cameras? What type of equipment do you use and what do you see as a possible future for this in combination with the Image Processing programs. Does "digital" offer any clear advantages? Do you do the "clean up" on the...
                      08-23-2001, 05:27 PM
                    • sergio2263
                      Digital manicure please help
                      by sergio2263
                      Hello Everyone,

Can someone please tell me if it's possible to do digital manicure using photoshop I have photo I would like to have the nails done beautiful as you would in a real manicure shop is that possible if anyone know of any tutorial I would be greatful. In meantime I will have...
                      10-15-2010, 04:44 AM
                    Working...
                    X