No announcement yet.

Old Photo Restoration Tutorial in Photoshop

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• killabyte
    Photo Restoration Day
    killabyte
    I'm working on a project that is very important to me and I'd like to share with you. Details about the project can be found at http://www.photorestorationday.com.

One of the things I like about RetouchPro is that although some of us do photo restoration for a living, there isn't any...
    08-13-2004, 05:37 PM
  • Emily Watson
    Photo restoration process for damaged photos
    Emily Watson
    Read and explore how the provisions of Photoshop can come handy for photo restoration process in case of highly damaged pictures.
    Click here to read
    01-04-2017, 01:53 AM
  • Vikki
    The Awesome Power of Layer Masks
    Vikki
    The following tutorial will show you a typical retouching use for layer masks. Once you get the hang of it, (it's easy!) you'll have a valuable imaging tool that will enable you to refine and improve your retouching projects. It's uses are limitless!
    This tutorial will work with any version of...
    10-29-2003, 09:26 AM
  • Vikki
    Journaling
    Vikki
    I've noticed that most restoration websites post information about the examples they post, describing the work requested, and work done. I don't do that on mine, and I'm wondering if I should.
    What are your opinions on this? (Why do it? What's the value? Who is it for?)
    Thanks,
    01-05-2002, 04:22 AM
  • MrWinboto
    Restoration and touch up
    MrWinboto
    Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say that after I looked at the challenge restoration photos, I want to give eveyone great big cudos for doing the restoration jobs.

My wife is a Photogarapher and Photoshop afficianado.
    She loves what she does. I have seen her work for...
    08-13-2003, 10:19 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X