• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• kapital
    Selection Brush in Paintshop?
    by kapital
    I am trying Paintshop pro X and CS2 right now, and I can't find the kind of selection brush that Photoshop Elements has. All I see is the lasso tool and the magic wand. Am I missing something? (I know that there is also that magic selection thing, but that's not the straightforward selection brush I...
    09-05-2006, 04:41 AM
  • jonk
    Elliptical Marquee Tool - Accuracy
    by jonk
    Hi Everyone!

I am trying to use the Elliptical Marquee Tool to select an existing oval background. However, I am having problems trying to get it to line up correctly/evenly with the oval background. Is there a key press that would allow me to adjust the position and/or size once it's...
    02-20-2005, 12:57 PM
  • T Paul
    Selection Tool
    by T Paul
    You can use the selection tool to make copies of your selection quickly and easily. My standard practice for copying a selection is to select it then copy (Ctrl+C), paste (Ctrl+V). However, I just learned a neat little trick today.

1. Open an image
    2. Pick a selection tool...
    06-16-2005, 11:56 AM
  • pjb
    question on healing tool
    by pjb
    When you are using the healing tool and get close to the edge of one object and try healing but it leaves a black or white mark. Like on a face next to the hair line. What can be done to help stop this? I have tryed using the lasso around the object but you can't always get right on the mark. Any suggestions...
    12-30-2002, 11:05 AM
  • scribbler
    selections within image
    by scribbler
    Can anyone guide me in where to find tutorials on selecting an object/area within a photograph so that I can use it elsewhere.

I have been using Paintshop pro for a short while and now I have only just purchased a 2nd hand version of Photoshop7 but have scoured the web in search of such...
    04-11-2005, 06:10 AM
Working...
X