Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, please help removing this noise :(

here is the original image .
    I tried that FFT method, but it doesn't help at all .

thanks in advance .
    Image n0 hosted in imgbb.com

You could try camera raw noise reduction - if you have access to that - or overlaying it with a copy of the layer at 50% opacity and offset a few pixels either up or down- experiment with the blend modes for the layer - perhaps darken?

Comment

Originally posted by JoReam View Post
      You could try camera raw noise reduction - if you have access to that - or overlaying it with a copy of the layer at 50% opacity and offset a few pixels either up or down- experiment with the blend modes for the layer - perhaps darken?
      Hi Jo, thank you, I tried all the "usual" Photoshop filters, even tried Neat Image and what not - none removes the constant noise-lines from the image, it either blurs it all out or enhance the issue .
      not sure what to do here.....

Comment

Is the "Noise" you are referring to the horizontal lines? It could be done ...., kinda, using brushes to paint over the lines in the spaces between figures but the lines in the figures themselves would require very tedious work and the result would be marginal.

Comment

Ran a quick test that used motion blur filter set in the vertical direction on a new layer (darken or lighten blend mode) and then moving that layer up slightly. Tried Smart sharpen motion mode after but didn't like it. Started to play with each of these lighten and darken mode layers set to 50 % with a luminosity mask but it started taking too much time, had to get back to my real work. Made an empty layer on top, filled with gray, added noise, changed to overlay blend mode to add noise, reduced opacity to taste. This attached photo is the first simpler try of motion blur then add noise. Maybe this methodology will help or give you some ideas.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by roger_ele View Post
            Ran a quick test that used motion blur filter set in the vertical direction on a new layer (darken or lighten blend mode) and then moving that layer up slightly. Tried Smart sharpen motion mode after but didn't like it. Started to play with each of these lighten and darken mode layers set to 50 % with a luminosity mask but it started taking too much time, had to get back to my real work. Made an empty layer on top, filled with gray, added noise, changed to overlay blend mode to add noise, reduced opacity to taste. This attached photo is the first simpler try of motion blur then add noise. Maybe this methodology will help or give you some ideas.
            Hey, thank you so much, this is totally the way to go it seems, I'll try to play around with these later today

Comment