• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• prettymistake
    Need some advice
    by prettymistake
    I've never posted but have been coming to the forum for awhile and would love to get some advice on how to fix a photo.

I have an old photo was taken by my mum of my brother and was taken in the early 70's it is really damaged I have tried this tutorial http://retouchpro.com/tutorial...
    10-07-2009, 07:17 PM
  • dcarr
    Some advice please
    by dcarr
    Hello to any who remember me,

It's been a while for sure. I'm able to spend more time here and with photos now, so I hope to become more active.

I am working on this photo, and could use some advice, as I am quite rusty. I'd like to brighten, make more natural, remove...
    04-13-2014, 10:17 AM
  • NirvanaBliss
    Could anyone please give me some good advice?
    by NirvanaBliss
    A friend in USA found a photo of her Dad, hes no longer with us, and she cannot find anymore photos of him, with it coming upto Thanksgiving, i thought i would try and put this photograph back to how it was 12 years ago when the photograph was taken, unfortunately for me, i do the digital paintings,...
    11-22-2011, 08:36 PM
  • Lithodia
    Any advice about Retouching/Shooting in Italy
    by Lithodia
    Hi all,
    Its been a while since i have been on this forum, this place has always been good to me in terms of advice so here it goes. I am currently in china and I want to spend at least 6 months in either Rome or Milan. I speak intermediate Italian and have a good portfolio along with tears of...
    03-22-2010, 02:57 AM
  • dougmain
    WW2 photo restoration advice
    by dougmain
    Hi
    A friend has asked me to sort this picture of his grandfather out for him as he only had a photo of the photo i corrected the perspective and have given it a quick look.
    The damage is fairly limited and should be easy enough to remove the one thing tha is troubling me is there are areas...
    12-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Working...
X