No announcement yet.

Help with this photo

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• drb1
    Help with fixing a blurry photo
    by drb1
    I am trying to read the serial number in the attached photo. It is located in the lower left hand corner of the photo. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

drb...
    04-17-2007, 11:53 AM
  • coraki
    Help on restoring Photo
    by coraki
    Hi All

I'm new to this forum and have no idea on how to restore or retouching photos

I have uploaded a photo and would greatly appreciate all help

Thanks
    11-24-2007, 06:59 AM
  • ch33sewiz
    touch up a photo, please help
    by ch33sewiz
    I'm just new in retouching photos for magazine.
    And I'm struggling.

Can you guys help me to retouch this photo for magazine cover?
    It's a local model here in cambodia.
    heres a hires copy of the photo.

Id appreciate it so much, thanks
    12-15-2008, 10:59 PM
  • rco
    Help With Restoring Dull Photo
    by rco
    I have an image i'm trying to improve. It's very murky and i can't seem to get it to look right before i start with the cloning/healing etc. Any ideas? Here's the original and the work so far...
    04-08-2012, 11:00 AM
  • Insensitive.
    Hi-res photo help
    by Insensitive.
    Hey everyone! Im having some issues doing this photo. Its pretty simple, but i really dont know how to make it pop and look more editorial/fashion-ish.

Any help? Take a try at it....
    08-20-2008, 02:47 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with this photo

I have been trying to improve this photo. Could I get some help?

Textures within the paper itself always presents a challenge. Sometimes taking a photo of the image with the light coming from the right, then the left, then the top, then the bottom. Combine them into one 4-layer image in photoshop and experiment with blending modes and masks.

That doesn't work sometimes, or it might be physically impossible to do. You can try duping it and trying various blurs, then blending modes. Don't forget the Dust & Scratches filter.

The method I've seen the most dramatic results from involves a 3rd party plugin for Fast Fourier Transform, or FFT. Search here for "FFT" or "Fourier" and you'll find many threads on it. The use of it is outside my personal experience, but I've heard many good comments about the tutorials on it here.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
    X