• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CascoGraFX
    Lines and Backlighting
    by CascoGraFX
    On the attached logo, there are supposed to be 2, 2px-wide parallel lines running from the letter "P" in Productions one to either side of PacMan's mouth (actually, it's supposed to represent a laser disk) How does one draw STRAIGHT lines in PS7?

The other two photos are supposed...
    10-04-2004, 10:57 AM
  • Tobbe
    Smoother Lines
    by Tobbe
    Is it possible to get better edge smoothing when using "Line Tool"?
    I only get 8 smoothing pixels per pixelstep. I know using path and stroke is good but i find linetool a bit easier to use for straight lines.
    09-17-2006, 11:41 PM
  • Fer
    How do I deal with lines on photo?
    by Fer
    This is my first post here. I have used Photoshop Elements 7 for a while (and earlier versions) and know something about the the clone stamp tool and magic healing brush tool, but don't know where to start with this photo. I also have access to Photoshop CS3, but don't know my way around it yet....
    03-18-2009, 07:42 AM
  • Norris
    getting horrid lines with graduation tool
    by Norris
    Hi there,

i use the graduation tool to make more dramatic sky effects by darkening the top of the skyline and lightening the bottom. The trouble is when i use the graduation tool it is not giving me totally smooth graduations. When I add a softlight or overlay on top of these graduated...
    05-25-2010, 05:56 AM
  • Lucile Davis
    How to extend lines in PS?
    by Lucile Davis
    Is there a way in PhotoShop to start with a line segment, and automatically extend the line along the same direction/angle as the segment without defining an end point?

I have a photo of a house with siding. The lines of the siding show in the shade but not in the sunlight. I want (on...
    11-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Working...
X