• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kenwood
    Batch processing, saving to jpeg dialog pops up
    by kenwood
    I am trying to batch process a set of jpeg files using photoshop action (cs2). The part of my action is close and save the image. However when I run the action, the save to jpeg dialog box pops up, and I had to manually click on save for the action to continue. Is there any way to prevent the box...
    12-01-2007, 05:53 PM
  • therookie
    Action ignores the save to folder during batch
    therookie
    by therookie
    I created a simple action to downsize my images to 800 width, then save for web, then I close them.

When I try to batch process the images, if I created the action in one folder, and I attempt to run it on pictures in a different folder, when I choose the destination folder in the batch...
    02-18-2009, 04:51 PM
  • kiska
    Batch Action question
    kiska
    by kiska
    I need to make an action to change several images from tif to jpg. Also to change the resolution to 72.
    !. Do I need to record the 'act' of opening the file?

2. Is it better to crop and set dimensions of the image BEFORE or AFTER changing res to 72. I realize the crop and dimensions...
    03-13-2005, 04:12 AM
  • Vienaragis
    Batch --> Save for Web
    Vienaragis
    by Vienaragis
    I've seen a few posts on this via the search function, but nothing addressing my specific problem, so I apologize if this seems redundant to some as I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this.

I've been using actions to help quicken the process of making some content I need. One of...
    03-31-2009, 01:43 PM
  • sdubose99
    Need help with a PS action, please
    sdubose99
    by sdubose99
    Hi, I'm an old hand with Photoshop but fairly new to actions. I've recorded them and modified them with fair results over the years. But now I need help with one.

I photograph virtual tours for real estate agents, using my digital camera and stitching multiple shots together to create...
    11-21-2003, 01:17 PM
Working...
X