Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. It does make one feel they can just jump on in.
    For awhile I will just lurk and learn. I'm happy to have happened on this group. I found it, by the way, while doing a search for tutorials on Google. I know a 'bit' about several graphics programs but am working on improving my knowledge of Photoshop at the moment. After all these years I find I have to read the instructions. I admit I hate this.
    My favorite thing to do is of course, take photographs and clean them up or make art work out of them. It's so much fun!
    I will add to my profile as soon as I figure out how everything works. I added my site only because there was a place for it but it has nothing to do with graphics or photography outside of my putting one of my creations on the page everytime I update it.

I'm excited to be in contact with others that share my passion and I'm looking forward to learning more and more.

I like the little pics under your names. It's nice to see you all. How is this done?

LidoBlu

Replying to myself

I like the little pics under your names. It's nice to see you all. How is this done?

Read the FAQS, Blu! Sorry..

Comment

Working...
    X