Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

copy layer sets from one image to another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy layer sets from one image to another?

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create an action that will copy a layer set from one image and paste it into another - I process large numbers of fitness pics and usually have a set with color balance, levels, hue/sat adjustment layers. I know you can drag and drop but was hoping an action would work. Any help would be geatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    tim

Without using a "script", I don't think you can do it with regular actions. Why not just create an action that will add those adjustment layers, with the specifics?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• speters
      Help with action?
      by speters
      I have 20 files that have about 40 layers. Each layer has a small photo that is about 1.5"x2.5", and they are place randomly through out the file. I would like to create action that would apply a vignette to the selected layer. Normally to create a vignette I would create and oval with the...
      06-12-2007, 11:53 PM
    • Lasse
      linking layers?
      by Lasse
      Hey
      I have postet this question in alot of forums last forum was the adobe user to user forum, but still with no answer. So now i have come here in search for an answer, so please provide just the smallest hint if you doesnt know the full answer.

I want to make a really timesavig...
      12-10-2004, 03:02 AM
    • nansaidh
      Trying to create action for collage, help!
      by nansaidh
      Hi,
      I know how to create a simple action, but now Im trying to create one and it just isn't working. Here is what im trying to do.

I want to create a collage, I have 1-8x10 image and three other images (2x3 and 3x3) all open and sized. Then I start to record the action to...
      05-21-2004, 12:54 PM
    • de666
      recording actions - groups
      by de666
      hello,

I want to record action for dodge/burn, this action will add two layers and group them, everything works but my problem is what will happen when I call this action twice - to repeat dodge/burn process

I was searching for an answer for a while, but couldn't find anything...
      06-07-2014, 04:12 PM
    • PatrickB
      Creating multiple curves masks
      by PatrickB
      Hi all,

I can't figure out how to make curves layers within a single action, what I want to do:

Create three channels with each one a copy of the background layer.
      Adjust each layer with curves to mask 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 tones.
      Create three new adjustment...
      07-11-2005, 06:11 AM
    Working...
    X